Our Mission is to provide the highest quality medical care to all our patients. We believe in treating every patient as we would like to be treated - with compassion, concern, understanding and respect.
Our Policy is to deal with as many insurance companies as we can, to minimize the disruption of medical care created when changes in insurance companies are necessary.
Office Contact Information
155 North 400 West, Suite B6
Orem, Utah 84057 MAP
Phone Number: 801.224.1300
Fax Number: 801.225.3236Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our office is open from 8:30 AM until 5:00 PM Monday through Friday. We are closed for lunch daily from 12:00 PM to 12:45 PM.
There is a Medical Provider from our office on call 24 hours per day.
What We Do
As a Family Practice, we see patients of all ages and all medical conditions. We practice general medicine, pediatrics, gynecology, orthopedics, and do in-office minor surgery.
The most common conditions we treat are:
• Acute Illnesses - sinusitis, sore throat, fever, cough, ear ache, abdominal pain, flu, urinary infections
• Chronic Illnesses - hypertension, diabetes, thyroid disease, lipid disorders, depression, anxiety, arthritis, asthma
• Acute Injuries contusions, lacerations, sprains, strains, simple fractures
• Minor Annoyances - warts, moles, skin tags, lumps and bumps
We also see patients for the following types of physical exams:
• Routine adult female exams - including pap tests
• Routine adult male exams
• Some insurance exams
Although we do not deliver babies, we do provide newborn care in the hospital, well child checks, and child vaccines.